All the 15 Clubs in Zone III of District 301 undertook a project under Adopt Village. Under this project Kharoda village was adopted. Following activities were undertaken and facilities provided at the said village:
- A sewing centre with 25 sewing machines for women was opened. A teacher was appointed at Rs.2,500/- per month, who will give cutting and tailoring classes for six months. Upon completion of the course, trainees will be given a diploma.
- Health talks by a doctor were given to pregnant women and breast feeding mothers.
- Bags with IIW logos in which nutritious food for pregnant women and breast feeding mothers were distributed thus promoting Inner Wheel.
- Mosquito nets were distributed.
- Young girls were guided towards the personal hygiene and its effects.
- Educational kits amongst the village school students were distributed.
- Daris (floor mats) were donated to the village school.
Mrs. Seema Khaitan, National Editor (2019-20)