UN Reports and Papers
You are able to download UN Reports and Papers from our IIW UN Representatives:
- Time for a UN Convention on the Rights of Older People.
- Women in leadership: Achieving an equal future in a COVID-19 world.
- Action Coalition on Technology and Innovation for Gender Equality.
- The Role of Religion and Faith-based Organizations in International Affairs.
- COVID-19 and its impact on Global Women’s Mental Health.
- The Decade of Healthy Ageing: a new UN-wide initiative.
- Endorsement of the Statement on NGO Access by IIW
- Digital Inclusion of Older Persons (August 2020)
- 64th Session - Commission on the Status of Women (21st July 2020)
- Endorsements Of The CoNGO Declaration By NGOs (14th June 2020)
- COVID-19 Recovery: Building Back Better (12th June 2020)
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day - 15 June
- IIW UN Reports June 2019 (1)
- IIW UN Reports June 2019 (2)
- IIW Reports from UN Representatives May 2019
- Commission on the Status of Women (CSW63) held in UN New York on 11th-22nd March 2019
- 2018 High-level political forum on sustainable development
- 56th Commission for Social Development,
New York, 29 January - 7 February 2018
- ECOSOC Youth Forum, 30-31 January
2018, New York
- Girls not Brides - Dr Kapila Gupta
- 2017 INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE
- 55th Commission for Social Development,
Feb 2017, NY
- OEWGA, 12-15 Dec 2016, NY
- International Day Persons with Disabilities,
3 Dec 2016
- Committee of the Family, Nov 2016
- Family Life in India: An Epitome of Culture and Tradition
- Ageing Report Sept 2016
- Ageing Report June 2016
- Women Against Violence Europe (WAVE)
Step up! Campaign
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day – WEAAD
- UN Forum on Indigenous — May 2016, NY
- Gender Consultation Report Final- April 2016
- 60th Congress on Status of Women,
March 2016, NY
- Youth 60th Cong Status of Women,
March 2016, NY