Immediate Past President

Oluyemisi Alatise ( Nigeria )

Inner Wheel has been my way of life and the way to be since I joined the first IW Club in Nigeria in 1978. I have always seen the organisation as a platform for development, an avenue for friendship and an umbrella to serve the less privileged. Every step up to IW office is usually new opportunity to actualise an inner zeal to prove myself. I have made marks in all key offices held, trailing a blaze of success stories for those coming behind to build on. As President of my Club I started the project that still stands as the biggest IW project in Nigeria for lost and found children. As District Chairman I started the Vocational Centre building for training and empowering indigent women. As National Representative dozen of women were empowered, and through "Women for Africa Seminar" I laid a foundation for a strong Microcredit project. Internationally I have made friends, meeting IW members is a passion. As President I intended to strengthen our international understanding, to make IW open door to sincere friendship. In the process of making friends, we serve and bring smile to faces of needy, leaving an indelible mark in the minds of the served. My vision has always been to make members feel at home with fellow members globally, without losing our value of self respect, integrity, sharing love, improving self development and actualisation in the process. I worked to strengthen the hard work and contribution of our Past Presidents and be the pride to our founding mothers.  Touch A Heart.

Leave a Lasting Legacy